Actors | Corporate | Issues | Strategies
Private Coaching with Kevin E. West
- Your privates request MUST BE at least 3-5 business days in advance of the date sent. (Kevin does not do privates on a day or two notice.)
- Cancellations: Must be 24 hours or more. If not, then 15-minutes will be deducted from the private. (If this policy is abused then private requests in the future may not be honored.)
- Privates are weekdays only M-F. (No weekends or Holidays).
- While Kevin can be flexible, it is typically advisable to think 10a – 4p, but this is not strict.
- Kevin can do a Private in West Hollywood or Studio City. (Exact location upon booking.)
- If you are running late it cuts into your private time. It starts and ends at the time booked.
- If Kevin is running late then you will absolutely get your full 1/2 or hour time scheduled.
Kevin is more than happy to cover any subject or subjects you desire but here are some ideas for you to consider. Please note that Demo Reel material and Demo editing notes are extremely time-consuming!
- Any and all industry questions and/or scenarios are always welcome.
- Time management or the organizational aspects of your life.
- Creating a specific weekly game plan.
- Creating and understanding of both TARGET LISTS & MASTER CONTACT LISTS.
- Analyzing your Life/Actor Time-Pie + organizing your home/office.
- How to produce your own LIVE Showcase.
- How to produce Demo Reel material etc.
- Determining the areas of industry in which you would like to focus.
- A 5-3-1 goal strategy.
- How to “Say No, be professionally pushy and/or write effective notes.”
- Reviewing materials: Marketing, Photos, Demo etc.
- Efficient use of the phone as well as appropriate “Drop Off” protocol.
- Representation issues and/or questions.
- Artistic assistance regarding auditions/callbacks or on-set coaching.
- Actual layout, creation, and design of marketing materials.
- Editing your demo reel, and reviewing the material. (This cannot be done ever in less than an hour.)
- Customizing and perfecting your interview questions/skills.
- Attacking any aspect of the profession more effectively.
While there are dozens and dozens more the bottom line is that Kevin can cover anything in your mind or your heart in terms of being better prepared to pursue your career… and succeed.